miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

The Journalist

Hi guys! I am Irene Gea and I was the journalist last week. I am going to talk  about our personal diary during last week!

It was a strange week, on Monday we didn't have class because it was San José (the father's day) and  on Friday Linda couldn't come to our class. Although we didn't have class, we had  a task to do. We had to do a story or a folktale about the negative aspects of using text books as the only teaching resource.

On Friday 23th March, we met at the university at 9:oo and we started work. Ana, Marina, Pablo and me worked in the story and Isa chose some topics in the texts. We did in Spanish and when we finished we share the task of translating  the story.








On Saturday 24th each one sent their part and Isa also sent a draw. Ana and me put everything  together and ready to submit!

On monday 26th we had a tutorship with Linda and we put our story in the blog.







And that's all! I see you soon! =)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario