domingo, 4 de marzo de 2012

The analyst

Hello, my name is Pablo, and I've been the analyst for this week.

What was the best moment of the week?

In my opinion, friday was good because in that moment we could see all the work from the groups, and their ways to explain something.

What was the worst?

I think that the worst moment was tuesday afternoon, because we hadn’t got much time to do a lot of things so we were very stressed.

What have you learnt?

The first thing we have learnt was what is a pechakucha and I can say that it is an interesting presentation. Moreover, we learnt to use Twitter, it was the first time we used it. Finally, we learnt a lot of things of the educational proyect.

What do you need to conserve –as a group- for next weeks?

I think that the most important thing is the good atmosphere of work, and we have to do our best as we are doing to conserve that.

What do you need to improve –as a group- for next weeks?

The first thing that we should improve is our meetings, because it’s difficult to find a moment that suits us all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario