miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

The analyst


Hi guys! I’m Pablo and I’m the analyst of the last week, so I have to do a reflection about the work and the groups for the last week. Let’s do it.


What was the best part of the activity?

The best part of the activity was during the game, I enjoyed so much doing it because it’s a different way to make us to study, and I mean a funny way. We were so excited about achieving the prize, and nervous about falling in a snake which can take us to the beginning. I think it’s a good idea to recognize the effort of whole members of all the groups.


What was the worse?

This week that is a very difficult question, because we enjoyed so much during the whole process of the game. But as in all game, I think that the worse moment in the week, concretely in the game, was when we lost.
It was a pity but we are good players and we are so happy for the people who won, they did it very good and they deserve the prizes!


What was the best moment of the week (in the work of the group)?

I think that the best moment was the last day, because we were in a good position and we had a lot of possibilities to win, but there wasn’t so much time (it was a pity). But I think that the other days were good as well, so it’s quite difficult to choose only one moment.



What was the worse?

As I told, there are a lot of good moments so it’s easier to choose a bad moment because there is only one or two. The worst moment was on Wednesday, because some of us (like me) couldn’t remember some questions, and when we know them we hadn’t got good luck with the dices. Because of that we were last that day.


What have you learnt?

Well, I can’t say all I have learnt because I need 3 or 4 blogs to say it, but I’ll try to do an abstract. We learned things about who gives the money to the Spanish schools, some differences between private and public schools like the election of the headmaster. We also learned that there is a region that doesn´t have any kind of grant (Pais Vasco). So we learned a lot about the topics that Linda gave to us.


What do you need to conserve –as a group- for the next weeks?

In my opinion, we try to conserve the good atmosphere of work that we have. I know that sometimes we have some differences, but it’s normal we are very different people with different ways to work. Nevertheless, I think we are a good group.


What do you need to improve –as a group- for the next weeks?


From my point of view we have to improve the rhythm of work. I think we are so slow for working and we have to be faster.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario